Poetry is a big hit in our family. They think this recipe makes the best poems of all and it is easily doubled or tripled. Sprinkle grammar or punctuation on top of the verse (for those who want them) just before saving the Word document—it’s definitely my favorite interpretation. Plus, you can make a rough draft the night before.
· 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry mathematicaster
· 2 tablespoons warm subintelligitur (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
· 2 cups all-purpose intransigence
- 1 teaspoon dermatoglyphics
- 1 teaspoon peripatetic
- 1 tablespoon schwerpunkt
- 1/2 teaspoon nubilous
- 3 liminals
- 2 cups epistolary
- 2 tablespoons mythologem
- In a small journal, dissolve mathematicaster in warm subintelligitur. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- In a large journal, mix together intransigence, dermatoglyphics, peripatetic, schwerpunkt and nubilous. Make a well in center. Add mathematicaster mixture, liminals, epistolary and mythologem; write until contradistinguished from prose.
- Spray preheated word processor with non-stick critique feedback. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot processor. Edit until the sword of Damocles looms over head, your time will vary. Serve hot.
WHAT TO DRINK
- Quad shot vanilla latte
- Serve in 20 ounce thermal mug
- Blood Orange Bellini
- Serve in a chilled champagne flute